Albert’s guest is Adrian Day, CEO of Adrian Day Asset Management.
- The US market is overvalued but not in bubble territory
- The macro situation of the world economy is far worse than it was in 2007
- Global debt has moved up significantly
- Money is coming out of stocks; there is no mania in stocks
- Bonds are in a bubble (especially sovereigns)
- The total household debt situation in the US is very serious
- The circuit breakers in China made the problem much worse
- I’m not interested in buying Chinese stocks at these levels
- The underlying economy in China is still thriving despite a weak manufacturing sector
- Economic setbacks should be expected in China similar to those experienced in England
- We are finally seeing a supply response to the low oil price
References & Links We Talked About
WB Wealth Management: An independent registered investment adviser
This program is for informational purposes only and is not an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities or alternative investments.
Not a substitute for professional financial advice.
Thanks for Listening
We are glad you’ve come by to listen in on The Power & Market Report.
Please help us spread the word by sharing it or emailing Albert through the social media buttons at the top of the post. It would help us immensely and we appreciate it.
We always welcome your comments about the show and would love to field any questions you have so we can deliver the kinds of episodes you want to hear.
Thanks again to Adrian Day for joining us on the show!
About Albert K. Lu
Whether you’ve been in the investing game for decades or are just starting to plot out your financial strategy, you’ll find host Albert’s insights and big-picture awareness of breaking news essential to sound investing. Albert gathers big guns at the top of their games around his virtual roundtable for a refreshing talk about financial success and investing acumen. Whether they are professional athletes, economists, restaurateurs, or top doers from another walk of life, guests engage with Albert, who provides the perfect sounding board for an intelligent discussion about entrepreneurship and real-life application of economic principles to current events and market forces.
Albert’s money-management approach focuses on wealth preservation under the umbrella of Austrian economics principles. In addition to The Power & Market Report, he is the host of The Economy, a podcast featuring weekly news and opinion. If you want to learn about the true foundation to sound investing and successful entrepreneurship, Albert’s podcasts are a good place to start.